- A woman soldier whose military service reflects extraordinary dedication, valor, patriotism and contributions to our country.
- Any individual who has had a direct and exceptional impact on Army women. Service in the Army is not required for such recognition.
- Noteworthy service or contributions to Army/Armed Forces service women.
- Commitment to honoring the service and sacrifice of Army/Armed Forces women.
- Service as a role model or mentor that demonstrates dedication to the advancement and welfare of Army/Armed Forces women.
- Nominations are presented to the Army Women’s Foundation and judged by a Committee established by the Foundation President.
- All nominations must be accompanied by a current email and/or phone number of the individual nominated or in the case of a posthumous nomination, contact information for the family of the nominated individual.
- Awards are presented in March at the annual Army Women’s Foundation Hall of Fame Reception on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.