The US Army Women’s Foundation is now accepting nominations for the 2021 US Army Women’s Foundation Hall of Fame. The US Army Women’s Foundation Hall of Fame Awards are presented to women who have contributed extraordinary service to the Army or the Armed Forces and any individual who has made exceptional contributions to women in the Army or the Armed Forces. Deadline for submission is 31 July 2020.
– A woman soldier whose military service reflects extraordinary dedication, valor, patriotism and contributions to our country.
– Any individual who has had a direct and exceptional impact on Army women. Service in the Army is not required for such recognition.
– Individuals may not nominate themselves.
– Noteworthy service or contributions to Army/Armed Forces service women.
– Commitment to honoring the service and sacrifice of Army/Armed Forces women.
– Service as a role model or mentor that demonstrates dedication to the advancement and welfare of Army/Armed Forces women.
– Deadline for nomination submissions is midnight July 31, 2020.
– Nominations are presented to the US Army Women’s Foundation and judged by a Committee established by the Foundation President.
– Awards are presented in March at the annual US Army Women’s Foundation Scholarship Awards and Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.